For another year in a row, DGKV is the only Bulgarian law firm recognisable on the European legal market top ranked in 10 out of 11 researched practice areas in Chambers Europe 2019!
As one of the largest law firms on the Bulgarian market, DGKV has a remarkable number of lawyers ranked once again: six - in Band 1; six – in Band 2; four - in Band 3; two - in Band 4; one – in “Associates to watch”.
The law firm’s “creativity and commitment to pursuing all available legal options”, “high level of knowledge and skills” and “client-oriented approach” are internationally recognized for a consecutive time. This record high ranking demonstrates once more our lawyers’ efforts to be innovative and to give clear practical advice, as well as honours DGKV’s achievements over the past year and strategic growth.
This is how clients describe our work and expertise:
• Partner Zdravka Ugrinova is lauded as "one of the best corporate lawyers in Bulgaria,"; "very experienced, detailed and thorough" practitioner;
• Partner Nikolai Gouginski: "If you're looking for competition law expertise you'll be in safe hands with him; he's very calm and practical";
• Partner Georgi Tzvetkov is "skilful negotiator who can see the business side";
• Partner Angel Ganev "demonstrates encyclopaedic knowledge of his area and is aware of the nuances of Bulgarian substantive and procedural law and all the legal intricacies that might occur";
• Partner Youliana Naoumova is "extremely straightforward, specific and super easy to work with";
• Partner Milan Pandev "has a great market reputation and is a strategic thinker";
• Partner Kalina Tchakarova is "very responsive, quick, hard-working and clear;
• Partner Stephan Kyutchukov "is fantastic";
• Partner Viara Todorova is widely respected for her strong track record supporting international financial institutions and corporates involved in Bulgarian transactions, financings and projects;
• Partner Violetta Kunze is recognised for her experience in the TMT market;
• Senior associate Anton Petrov is "helpful, clear and prompt";
• Senior Associate Anton Krustev has particular experience in contentious administrative proceedings and commercial litigation in the energy sector;
• Senior Associate Kaloyan Krumov joins the ranking this year due to increased market visibility and substantial feedback and is recognised as an “associate to watch”;
Complete rankings for DGKV are available at Chambers & Partners website